In implementation of articles 13 and 14 of European Regulation 679/2016 relating to the protection of personal data, so-called “General Data Protection Regulation” (“GDPR”) and Legislative Decree 101/2018.
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
The Data Controller of your Personal Data is Electrocleaning S.r.l., with registered office in viale Liguria 36, 20093 – Cologno Monzese (MI), in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative.
For any information relating to the processing of your personal data, the Data Controller can be reached at the e-mail address: email@example.com, which you can contact.
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, telephone number, company name, address, country, province, email, state, ZIP code, city, Cookie, Usage data and Data communicated while using the service.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all the Data requested by this Application are mandatory. If the User refuses to communicate them, it may be impossible for this Application to provide the Service. In cases where this Application indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the Service or on its operation.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing the collected data
Method of treatment
The Data Controller adopts the appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, may have access to the Data). hosting provider, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller (pursuant to art. 28 of the “GDPR”). The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which the User is located, but still within the EEA. To obtain further information on the place of treatment, the User can refer to the section relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User can refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the details shown at the beginning.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- The Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until this interest is satisfied. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep the Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
User data are collected to allow the owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes:
- Contact the user;
- Address management and sending of email messages;
- Viewing content from external platforms.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the subsequent sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Contact form (Gravity Forms)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other kind indicated by the form header.
Personal Data collected: surname, email, address, country, name, telephone number, province and company name.
Mailing List or Newsletter (MailChimp)
By registering with the mailing list or the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically inserted in a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, relating to this Application may be transmitted. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Application or after making a purchase.
Personal Data collected: ZIP code, city, surname, email, name, telephone number, province and state.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyze traffic data and are used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google could use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Address management and sending of email messages
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email contacts, telephone contacts or contacts of any other type, used to communicate with the User.
These services could also allow you to collect data relating to the date and time of display of the messages by the User, as well as the interaction of the User with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC.)
MailChimp is an address management and email message service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC.
Personal Data collected: email.
Viewing content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Application and to interact with them.
In the event that a service of this type is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages in which it is installed.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
YouTube Video Widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content visualization service managed by Google Inc. that allows this Application to integrate such content within its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time: The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed;
- oppose the processing of their data: the user can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation;
- access their data: the user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed;
- verify and ask for rectification: The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction;
- obtain the limitation of the processing: When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation;
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data: When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner;
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another holder: The User has the right to receive his Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.;
- propose a complaint: The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection control authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the rights of the User, Users can direct a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Cancellation from the service
To stop receiving the newsletter, send an email via your own address with the subject “Unsubscribe” as a subject firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case of technical problems, you can send an e-mail report to: email@example.com.